M.S.R.E Finale Unfinished M.S.R.E Finale Unfinished

Wish it was Finished...

It would have been really good... Funny how you say in your intro that you've made this series back in 2005 when you were 14. I was 11 at the time and I was AMAZED at how good the story was. The entire series alone kept making me wanting to know more about what happens next, who will live and who will die, etc. Sucks to see that now 5 - 6 years later almost 17 years old I still enjoy this series. I can't say I'm not disappointed that it was unfinished but I can pretty interpret what happened so it makes up for it. You did very good at flash making and I'm actually glad that this is all over. Fio and Roman make it out alive, Marco (my favorite character) sadly dies, but you making this flash with all that time, I am still amazed at this. You sir are great with this... because it was unfinished I was going to give it 5 stars sadly... but because it was so great from when I was 11 to how I am now still loving this series I leave it at 9 (because I want to learn flash but I don't know how... lol) This was a great series but its sad to see how it was unfinished... It was a great story from beginning to end. Great Job on this!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Thank you this was a very moving review!

Wily's Tournament Ep. 01 Wily's Tournament Ep. 01

Great! only 1 thing...

Shouldnt Metal Man die because he got hit with his own metal blade? Or did he just get upgraded? XD its great I loved it.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Kung Fu 2 &amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>> Kung Fu 2 <<<

AWW MAN Where did you get the strider nes sprites?

Its an awesome flash video man =D

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

>howfeministswantvideogames.png

This game is perfectly illustrates how stupid SJW, Tumblr, and Feminism in a whole are retarded.

KMDES responds:

Funny enough, there's a popular Let's Play of the game on Tumblr....

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

LOL This is freaking hilarious.

Is it weird that I eneded up getting 404 mph? XD anyways great job.

Manly-Chicken responds:

You must be very consistent.

Zero Race Zero Race

Its not a peice of shit

its actually a very good game. i played this a long time ago and its very good. i dont know why you say its a peice of shit, it has a good story, good gameplay and its one of the most unique zero fan games ive seen. it would be a waste if you deleted it.

Aline (Double Bass) Aline (Double Bass)

really digging the song man :D

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Glad you like it! :D

Angry Day Angry Day

I see that people are a little touchy on this because the guy is singing in Portuguese. Well... I hate to be that cheesy mother fucker but music is a language on it's own. I'm really digging this song man. Catchy riff and a kick ass solo man. Love it!

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Thank you! Just for the record half of the NON US people can't speak english and yet we buy everything from you guys... movies with subtitle, music just for the vibe...and yeah... i think could be japonese and still be rock as hell!

Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss

I had to rediscover this song because I played something like it on my guitar and felt "wait... I heard this off Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2..." I searched for it and finally found it! I added my own lyrics to it when I was playing it, and judging by the title, I think the lyrics will fit. Do you mind if I re-record this song with my own style put to it? (by that I mean extend it and add my own lyrics to it) Credit will obviously be given to you for writing the song. (I know some people don't really need/want to ask permission to sample or build upon the song, but I'd feel like an ass if I didn't)

Evil-Dog responds:

fuck yeah, do it and PM me the result