Aline (Double Bass) Aline (Double Bass)

really digging the song man :D

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Glad you like it! :D

Angry Day Angry Day

I see that people are a little touchy on this because the guy is singing in Portuguese. Well... I hate to be that cheesy mother fucker but music is a language on it's own. I'm really digging this song man. Catchy riff and a kick ass solo man. Love it!

PapoFuradoPA responds:

Thank you! Just for the record half of the NON US people can't speak english and yet we buy everything from you guys... movies with subtitle, music just for the vibe...and yeah... i think could be japonese and still be rock as hell!

Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss Evil-Dog - MyHeartUpYourAss

I had to rediscover this song because I played something like it on my guitar and felt "wait... I heard this off Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2..." I searched for it and finally found it! I added my own lyrics to it when I was playing it, and judging by the title, I think the lyrics will fit. Do you mind if I re-record this song with my own style put to it? (by that I mean extend it and add my own lyrics to it) Credit will obviously be given to you for writing the song. (I know some people don't really need/want to ask permission to sample or build upon the song, but I'd feel like an ass if I didn't)

Evil-Dog responds:

fuck yeah, do it and PM me the result