Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

>howfeministswantvideogames.png

This game is perfectly illustrates how stupid SJW, Tumblr, and Feminism in a whole are retarded.

KMDES responds:

Funny enough, there's a popular Let's Play of the game on Tumblr....

Ban That Fulp! Ban That Fulp!

LOL This is freaking hilarious.

Is it weird that I eneded up getting 404 mph? XD anyways great job.

Manly-Chicken responds:

You must be very consistent.

Zero Race Zero Race

Its not a peice of shit

its actually a very good game. i played this a long time ago and its very good. i dont know why you say its a peice of shit, it has a good story, good gameplay and its one of the most unique zero fan games ive seen. it would be a waste if you deleted it.

Megaman Next (Remix) Test Megaman Next (Remix) Test

Very Good

I like it. good music, good sprites, and its like playing the nes version with other great stuff like the crusher attack. I can tell its gonna be awesome.

maelstormm responds:

If it turns out to be awesome my toes shall wiggle with glee. Here's to hoping.

Mario Forever Flash Mario Forever Flash

Mario with its snes sounds and Songs

Nice. it brings me back to when my friend and i played Super Mario All Stars. 5/5

Megaman Polarity Omega Megaman Polarity Omega

Ok you got me.

The ending was funny but seriously "Coming 2006" ITS BEEN 3 YEARS ALREADY JUST RELEASE A DEMO WITH A FEW BOSSES. we arent asking for a full game yet. just make a demo then work more on the full game dude.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Fricken Sweet

you should make another one with Megaman Being the enemy next time =)

Metal Slug Brutal 2 Metal Slug Brutal 2

It Rulez

wow this is all i have to say. IT ROCKS FINALLY Something With Metal Slug Characters Enemies and EVERYTHING it was VERY Fun hard but fun. I loved it and i dont care who says it sucks. its EXACTLY like the Metal Slug games i used to know and Love.